Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Cool Guide-Cool Staples Fresh in Tweed

Photobucket
"Your body is the canvas, your clothes, the paint..."-A Bushel and A Peck

The stroke of a tweed coat welcomes in the fall, but brushed on top of pure white and layered with a black knit tie, you are sure to match the cool of a 1972 Oliver Reed. A ruby silk handkerchief and a G-Shock contemporary finish is sure to set off that 1900 bold style.
______________________________________________________________________

I’ve been asked several times…”why are you so dressed up”…my response…”why not!?”… my thought “why are you so dressed down!?"

-"The Cool Guide" is you, but a refined you-
Style vs. fashion
Remedies to keep vintage wear cool
The how to’s
Styling on a budget
And more...

Love is life, you're all welcome.









2 comments:

  1. Why did you steal my concept and not tell me?!?! You know the Pack can ball on a budget!!! Lookin good tho, as always...

    ReplyDelete