Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kanye West "Runaway" Short Film

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
"Magnificently beautiful" is how one writer describe Kanye's short film "Runaway", I couldn't agree more. The colors, the imagery, the scenery, the diversity of beauty in this piece of Art is simply amazing. And who could ignore how stunningly, jaw dropping gorgeous Selita Ebanks is..."The way she looks should be a sin, she could definitely be my Sin-sation". The acting she did with such little dialogue...incredible. Side note** Kanye's shawl Collar Dinner jacket is pretty uber. Either or I think this short film deserves a toast. (Video inside)

"Do you know what I hate most about your world?" "Anything that is different you try to change. You try to tear it down." -The Phoenix

Love is life, you're all welcome.






1 comment:

  1. "First rule in this world baby is don't pay attention to anything in the NEWS."

    "Do you know what I hate most about your world? Anything that is different you try to change, you try to tear it down."

    I love it. Kanye is a *&^(J+G genius. Thanks for posting this video up babe.

    ReplyDelete