Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dear Summer...

Photobucket
…Hopefully you’ll miss me and I gave you style and lines to remember me. They say all good things must come to an end but maybe that’s where it all begins. And no I don’t blame you and it’s not your fault...I just wanted you to shine and stay warm over the solstice and equinox. We had fun together, loved the sunny days but couldn’t face your bad weather. I wanted to travel first class to change the forecast but watching you I let time pass. And although there were grey skies, you'd give me some sunny days and some rain so I can sneak in. I hope to see your glow through this winter because it can be so cold. I know you have to Fall for now, but not forever, sooner or later it will be time to grow so we can be reunited again and it will feel so good...but while you're away please show the same love to my friend...Dear Summer.

Love,

Photobucket

Love is life, you're all welcome






No comments:

Post a Comment